Transfer Certificate

  • A month's notice for withdrawal must be given in writing, duly acknowledged, to the office, or a month's fee in lieu thereof, before the withdrawal of a candidate. Generally it takes a week after submitting the withdrawal form to issue the Transfer Certificate.
  • Every Application for Transfer Certificate shall be made in writing on the prescribed form obtainable from the Office by the parents/guardians.
  • No Transfer Certificate will be granted unless all School dues have been cleared or satisfactorily arranged for and "NO DUES CERTIFICATE" is obtained from the fee counter, Librarian, Laboratory in charge.